St. Patrick's Day Outfit of the Day (feat. Lilly!)

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


I hope the luck of the Irish was with you all yesterday during St. Patrick's Day!!! (Fun Fact! I'm about a forth Irish! My Nana's Irish) I had a nice relaxing day with my family. We went actually went out to eat instead of making something. But have no fears we did make corn beef and cabbage! But for my Grampie's birthday instead.

 I love when I get the chance to wear my leprechaun blazer! Plus I look like a leprechaun with those pants! To be honest I'm pretty sure they shrunk a little in the wash...but don't tell anyone! ;)   

Oh! and Lilly wanted to say hello!!! 

{Outfit}
Forever 21 Blazer
Michael Kors Blouse 
J. Crew Pants 
Dolce Vita Shoes





Tell me what you think of my outfit!!!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. such a great outfit and cute dog :)


    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name necklace! How very Carrie Bradshaw of you! :)

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER