Springspiration Outfits!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ahhhhhh....Can you almost smell that spring air! So close but so far away!! I'm so ready for spring to be here (aka NO MORE SNOW! Woo!) I don't know how I grew up in New England for this long! I'm not a snow person. I much rather be in the sun! In the cheeriness of spring I decided to pair up a few Springspiration outfits! Let's see what they are.

Spring Is Coming | Elizzabeth Hope

Spring Is Coming | Elizzabeth Hope by elizzabethhope featuring a nail polish

Look #1! You can't go wrong with a striped shirt and boyfriend pants! Right! To soften this look I paired it with a mint green purse and white strapy heels. For accessories I didn't want to go too bold because I wanted the necklace to be the piece to talk about. Just a basic watch and bangle will do!


Spring Is Coming P2 | Elizzabeth Hope

Spring Is Coming P2 | Elizzabeth Hope by elizzabethhope featuring lips makeup

For Look #2 I took a trending piece, overalls, and paired it with a loose fitting Adidas shirt (yet another trending brand!) I coupled it with a floppy brim hat to add an element of surprise without it looking like I tried so hard. Of course, I had to pair this look with ankle strappy heels and I would style them with the overall pant legs rolled up. Let your hair down, put on your cat eyed sunglasses and don't forget to take tons of instant pictures!
   

Spring Is Coming P3 | Elizzabeth Hope

Spring Is Coming P3 | Elizzabeth Hope by elizzabethhope featuring TheBalm

For Look #3 I was inspired but the Marc by Marc Jacobs girl. Someone who's fun and loves fashion. This is the second time I've seen this type of skirt! It's growing on me! I think it adds a fun new twist to it! Pairing this with a loose fitting grey shirt and this seasons bomber jacket. Plus how cute is that backpack!!!


Spring Is Coming P4 | Elizzabeth Hope

Spring Is Coming P4 | Elizzabeth Hope by elizzabethhope featuring rebecca minkoff shoulder bags

And for Look #4 I paired this super cute graphic tee with a wrap skirt. Don't forget that it isn't super warm outside yet (or at least up North) so I added some tights and cute flats. I added a Tiffany blue colored cross body bag to add color to this look.

Tell me what you think of these looks!!! Would you wear them?!

Lots of Love, 
Lizzie

8 comments:

  1. All of these outfits are so cute! They last one is definitely my favorite one!

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..I love all the sets :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some really nice ideas
    Enter my rose wholesale giveaway the girlz gallery

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so agree with you!! the weather is getting warmer.. i'm so ready for shorts and skirts (without tights! LOL!)

    i love your first outfit so much i've been obsessed w/ breton stripes lately!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. Yes I would definitely wear them all, cause they are all different yet stylish :) Following you <3

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would wear the first one! looks so fresh and perfect for spring!!

    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first look - can never go wrong with bold stripes!
    - ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER