OOTD : Mixing Prints ((Video))

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When I don't know what to wear I sometimes get lazy. I reach for the first two things I can find or throw on a dress. Lately I've been trying to mix prints! Stripes and polka dots, cheetah and camo print, flowers and plaid, anything! I like to keep thing interesting :)
        I also found this new some that I've been obsessed with so I decided to use it in the video. You can find it HERE. Wrecking Ball Remix (Caked Up Edition) .

WARNING : This video is flashy so if you have epilepsy here's your warning!

PS- Sorry for the messy room!!! Oops...




Let me know if you like how I edited it!!! I will do more like this!!

Lots of Love, 
Lizzie 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the video (and the song). Great outfit.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful grate perfect...........

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER