It's Sweater Weather Time!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

As I sit here listening to Justin Bieber's newest album...(wait, what? I don't even like Justin Bieber but I do love music! Ya...don't really know why I'm listening to this...judge me...) Anyway! I was thinking - wow...I wear a lot of sweaters in the fall/winter time. It's most defiantly a staple piece in my wardrobe. I have a ton of colors but they all seem to look the same! With the exception of cardigans of course! Although they all look the same too! Ok, without further ado here are my "Sweater Weather" favorites corduroy of Pinterest to help out people who don't know what to do with their many of sweaters...like me...

Sweater Dress!
- Picture -

Sweater Over Summer Maxi Dresses!
- Picture -


Colorful Sweaters for a Pop of Color!
- Picture -

Natural Colored Sweaters to Match Everything!
- Picture -


      Even I have to say Sweater Weather is my favorite kind of weather! You can never have to many good sweaters!! There's also a tag going around YouTube called Sweater Weather Tag (#commonwhitegirl) of course I did it! So here it is! Enjoy!


You got to meet Lilly, my puppy, in video form!!! Yey!!! Isn't she adorable!!! 


Lots of Love,
Lizzie

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! Sweater weather is my favourite :) Loving all the vibrant colours and chunky knits :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bright neon one makes any cold and rainy day a happy one! Love it!
    xo

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Sweater....color is most beautiful
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER