Look of the Day : Kylie Jenner Inspired Outfit

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DSC_0699
(My attempt to being creative! Did I do a good job? haha!) 
DSC_0712
READ MORE!!!!! 


DSC_0713
DSC_0718
DSC_0739
DSC_0719
DSC_0746
DSC_0721
DSC_0730
DSC_0751
{H&M Shirt  |  Forever 21 Shorts | Forever 21 Jewelry (except locket necklace) | Forever 21 Sunglasses | Steve Madden "Troopa" Boots}  

Today's outfit was a suposed to be a look-a-like post! I saw Kylie Jenner wearing an outfit like this! I thought it was so cute! I know her and Kendall have the Steve Madden Troopa Boots just like mine :)
I love watching the Kardashians (Guilty Pleasure haha!) Truth? I kind of wish I had my own reality TV show sometimes! Although it might be weird sometimes but I wouldn't mind! I do want my own TV show anyway :P 
I tried to have fun with these pictures! I wanted to take them outside but I had no one to help me take pictures...haha! Anyway! I hope you like! Tell me what you think in the comments!! I love hearing from you dolls!!!! 

xo, LH 

Read more for Videos!!!  

Here's my last two videos from my YouTube channel! If you have a channel don't forget to subscribe!!  



14 comments:

  1. love this outfit! the sleeveless top is perfect with those boots and shorts. perfect summer look! <3 this.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love boots and shorts together :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You outfit does kind of look like something that Kylie Jenner would wear. I really like your sense of style.

    Your clothing rack is really cute! I wish you would do a room tour.

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it totally looks like something she would rock--you are much cuter though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!
    come by and lets fllw each other dear!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sunnies! Love the boots too. xA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for checking out my blog! I followed you :)

    peaceloveandshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning blog, is that your room in the background of the photots? it looks amazing! you do a room tour :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny blog!!! thanks for your comment anf follow you of coursee!!!

    www.tendenciavintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this ring, I wanted it but they didnt have my size anymore !
    Love the first pic btw !
    U have a cool blog ;)

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice outfit its perfect and u are so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER