Graduation Party Outfit!

Friday, June 15, 2012


DSC_0651
READ MORE!!!!!!!


DSC_0648
DSC_0646
DSC_0009

{OUTFIT}
Betsey Johnson Dress
Vintage Pearls from my Nana
Bebe Earrings 
DIY Bejeweled Heels 

Wow! I've been on such a rush!!! Last week was my graduation party and the week before that was my graduation! I've been so busy but I'm finally settling down and making a "schedule" for myself haha! I know I want to start posting more on my blog so I've been trying to put together. I know I've been posting alot of videos lately! That's because I was trying to grow my YouTube channel but I rather blog right now so that's what I'm doing ; )
Hope you like my outfit!! I LOVE this dress so much!!! It fits like a glove! Thank god haha! It was the only one left! Poor Betsey :( She's going out of business...but I'm sure every fashion lover knows that!
ps- sorry for the paleness...I haven't gotten much sun lately...


xo, LH

28 comments:

  1. cute outfit!
    have fun ! :)

    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... really cute dress....btw congrats u've been graduated:D
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  3. The dress is amazing!

    inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! You're so lucky to own something by Betsey Johnson. She is my absolute favorite designer ever! Congrats on graduating!!! What will you be majoring in?

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all congrats :))
    You are so cute, lovely dress.
    Have a nice week
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice dress, and oh gosh the shoes !!!
    Thanks for your comment, see you soon ;)

    xx





    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look gorgeous!:) Love the dress! I just found your blog, it is great! I'm following you now;) Maybe you'd like to follow me back??:)
    xoxo Helmiina
    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and congratulations!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! and I'd love to follow you back!

      Delete
  8. Lovely! ^^
    You look super cute, veryy nice dress!
    xxx

    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit =)

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog =))
    following back =)

    Hope we keep in touch ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anna!! :D Deff keep in touch!

      Delete
  10. wow that dress looks gorgeous on you! and love the glitter red heels :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April!! I worked very hard on the shoes =D

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, you look adorable in this girlie dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute dress!
    and congratz with your graduation ;)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling,
    you are so beautiful! Really amazing!
    Great blog and I'm your new follower!!!
    I hope you like my blog too ;-)
    Kisses..
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty dress..!

    Love,
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER