Runway Rave : Elie Saab RTW 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012


When I went onto Style.com and saw that Elie Saab had a new 2012 Ready-To-Wear collection I clicked on it asap! I can't even explain how much I love this collection! The dresses (which are my favorite thing in the whole world! No girl could ever have to many dresses!) are amazing! I love how body con they are! I think showing off your curves is a great thing! God didn't make your body for nothing! Right! The collection's name is Urban Elegance which is a perfect name! I didn't get every outfit in this post (ovbs...) but the first couple of pieces they showed on the runway were very urban chic! Grays, skirt suits, beautiful pieces! I could totally see this collection on the streets of New York. Fashion forward business ladies walking to work with their iPhones in hand by day and at night going to an art gala opening in one of the chic dresses. 
Another thing I loved about this collection is the colors! Black, cream, and emerald! The splash of emerald green is maj! It fit within the collection without trying to hard. 
Not only was the color great but so was the draping! Below, there are a dress and a shirt, both have some kind of draping to them. The cream shirt looks so chic and new! I'd buy that in a minute! The black dresses on the last picture I posted, both of them have kind of a web like detailing...so maj! And the dress to your right, it's emerald green, I can totally see anyone from Anne Hathaway to Elle Fanning in it! Gezz, I want to wear it! haha! Now only if I had a red carpet event to wear it too?! That's the million dollar question! ;D 
What's your favorite part of this collection! Don't forget to check out the rest of the collection HERE!




2 comments:

  1. Elie Saab is one of my fav, so elegant and feminine!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :D

    Would you like to follow each other? I´l be very happy about it :D

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER