Happy Easter! and Karmin Inspired Hair!

Sunday, April 8, 2012


Hey Everyone!!! Long time no posting huh! I've feel like I haven't been on blogger for like ever! I even have like 600 blog posts unread on my BlogLovin! Well this is going to be a little update and say Happy Easter to all who celebrate!
First, look at my hair! Crazy I know! haha! Well crazy for me...well I guess not to crazy because my hair is so curly this is pretty mild! I was bored so I decided to copy Amy from Karmin hair! I love it! It's something different! :)
The other picture is what I got for Easter! I picked it out...but still! Except the scarf! My Nana and Grampie got me that as well as a purse which I forgot to take a picture of :( But don't worry! I'm sure you'll see it in a post soon! Everything is from Forever 21 but the scarf which I don't know where it's from? And those glasses...I'm obsessed...
Other then Easter being today, I made it on my schools varsity Tennis team! I was so excited! This is my first time being on varsity in all my 4 years haha! I worked so hard for this with my serve being very good and everything in between! So I've been very busy with that...everyday after school games twice or sometimes 3 times a week plus practice is alot. Not to mention scholarships and having a life outside of the internet haha!
Well I just wanted to make a quick blog post saying yes I am alive! I will be posting off and on for the next couple of weeks until school is over which is very soon! Better sweet :(

9 comments:

  1. OMG, Love the hair soooo much!!! :jealous:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow I love what you did to your hair, you look like a super star :)

    Love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair looks gorgeous! I'm obessed and have tot try it! I love everything that you got for easter. I need to check out my Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and you deff do need to check out Forever 21!

      Delete
  4. Thanks!! I'd love to do a follow for a follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your hair! I WISH I could do mine that way!!

    :)
    Allison

    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures! I love your jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORG hair!!! SO much volume... it even looks great in the before picture! haha!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER