Spring Trend : Jeweled Sandals!

Sunday, March 18, 2012




Ok, so it may just be me, but I am in love with jeweled sandals for this spring!!!! Not going to lie...it's legit jewelry for your feet! How cute! They are like the perfect accessory! for your feet! haha! Jeweled/Beaded sandals can make your look go from well in words, drab to fab! You can defiantly mix and match your fashion with these! Maybe pair them with a plain white tee and jean shorts for a shopping trip or even a sundress with big sunglasses going to a lunch with friends or family. I picked 4 of my favorite that I've been online window shopping looking at lately! Tell me what you think of them in the comments! Which one is your favorite!

1. Zigi Girl 'Marla' Sandals ($169.95) : Can't even explain how much I love these! I think they would go great with jean shorts, a tee, and a blazer! Don't forget a big hobo bag (I like THIS one from Michael Kors) and square sunglasses (Stella McCartney enough said...) and you have a look! 

2. REPORT 'Valdez' Sandals ($89.95) : Everyone need a good pair of colored sandals! You never know when your about to go somewhere and that one pair of shoes you wished you got but never bought and then your like..."You know what would look amazing with this outfit? The shoes I wished I got but never got..." I think we've all had those days...am I right?!

3. Sam Edelam Ross Beaded Sandals ($100) : Oh Sam Edelam! True fact if I could only survive in 3 different shoe brands for the rest of my life I'd choose Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, and of course Sam Edelam! (Not to mention the designer designer shoe collection ;) this is my "budget fashion") Love leopard, love jewels and love gold! What more can I ask for in a pair of sandals! 

4. Miu Miu 'Starfish Crystal' Sandals ($695) : Splurge Time! Ouch! I just felt my bank account drop down to negative! But how could I resist!!! Miu Miu just...knows me! I love the color, the jewels, and style! Ugh...They are just amazing! Just like every other Miu Miu shoe! Am I right or am I right! ;) 

Well there are just a few of my favorites! Oh! and GMF Pick = Girl Meets Fashion (aka moi!) pick! Meaning my favorite one out of the group! Remember to tell me what one is your favorite!! Thanks for reading dolls! 


8 comments:

  1. I love the second one! I love colorful jeweled sandals! I am so glad you did this post because I am in desperate need of a new pair of sandals.

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog!
    Check out my blog and if you like follow :)
    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sandals-ALL Sandals! Really love these Sam Edelman shoes that you picked out! Gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of jeweled sandals that I got to wear during my wedding reception. I thought I would never wear them again cause its not really my style, but now I find I wear them all the time. They are great to make any outfit a little fancier.

    xo, Nicky

    www.threadsandwhistles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool choixe. the second pair is really great

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty!!! Love the first one.


    LikeLoveStyle
    xxChloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! Love the colorful ones! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those amazing bedazzled sandals are gorgeous.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER