Look Of The Day : When It Rains, Sparkle

Saturday, March 3, 2012

DSC_0308


DSC_0311
DSC_0302
DSC_0313
DSC_0301
DSC_0304
DSC_0305
DSC_0327
Screen shot 2012-03-03 at 4.00.09 PM

{OUTFIT}
- Michael Kors Green Shirt -
- Merona Faux Fur Vest -
- Hollister Jeggings -
- Forever 21 Necklace & Earrings -
- Bracelet (Gift from my Nana I do know 
it's from North Carolina Though!) -
- Ralph Lauren Boots -
- Michael Kors Bag -

Hey everyone! Today I finally got to take more pictures! I really wish I could take pictures everyday or at least 3 times every week but it's so hard with school and work :( But I will post at least once a week! But I'm going to do my best to try to put effort into my blog because I love it! <3
Today's outfit is inspired by one of my biggest influences Rachel Zoe <3 with one of her signature pieces the fur vest! (faux fur of course!)

bloglovinDONT FORGET! To follow GirlMeetsFashion via BlogLovin!! -------> I'm pretty sure Google Friend Connect is going to be taken away soon :( *tear* I, like every other blogger on here, has worked so hard to build up their followers and now they are just going to take it away! In the words of Stephanie from Full House "How Rude!!!" haha!
and I deleted my facebook account due to complications :( I will make a new soon soon just not right now! Ok, I gotta go!! Don't forget to leave a comment! I love hearing from you dolls!!!





21 comments:

  1. Love your bag. Everything looks great :)

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your statement necklace! I feel like you always have the cutest jewelery! Love your outfit. Very Rachel Zoe! :)

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute and chic! i love your outfit :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful outfit! your hair is so gorgeous!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit darling. You look too cute. I´m a huge fan of you MK bag.
    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh I looove this outfit!!
    Gorgeous!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! very fun and laid back! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog darling! keep it up! btw,i'm following u now via GFC,hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great:) wonderful outfit!
    visit mein free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect look !!!!!

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty outfit! I love your hair :)
    www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER