February IPSY Glam Bag Review

Friday, February 24, 2017



Ohmygod! Second Ipsy Glam Bag and it's 10/10! 
I'm already loving this whole Ipsy thing! I know I was late on the bandwagon and I don't know how I lived without it!!! This whole bag was only $10!!!!!! If you'd like to join you can always use my code! https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=10gbnd This code is just a referral code. I think it will give me 250 points (whatever that means lol) but only if you join too! I know when I joined I was on a waitlist at first but with this code I'm pretty sure you won't be on a waitlist! 

Now on to this months bag! 

Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush 514 : $18 (and the bag all together is $10 which means I already got my moneys worth plush more!)
The first thing I was really excited about was the Luxie Brush! I always get excited when I get new brushes in my collection and ohmylanta this one is amazing! I've never had a brush so soft before! It's PERFECT (and I mean perfection!) to put blush on!!!!! Glides on like butter! They are also vegan and cruelty free which is an added bonus! The bristles are so soft on your face! I love this and would without a doubt recomend to a friend! 5/5 

I love NYX as a brand in whole! You can't beat this price, quality and color! I've been looking for a new red lipstick and this is it! I like it because it has a bit of a berry magenta color to it too. The NYX butter lipsticks are perfect for winter, which I'm going through right now! They are like lipbalm but in a lipstick form! 5/5

Omg....I just checked the price of this and if this is a full size which I think it is, then just OMG...So good! I'm obsessed with the color! The velvet texture is 100%! The lavender color is perfect for my skin color! You can put this really anywhere! Eyeshadows, highlighters, on your collarbone even your legs!!! I'm pretty sure Luna by Luna is a new brand so go and give them some love! I really want to try out there eyeshadows soon too because the color looks amazing! 5/5

Biobelle #StayGorgeous and #IWokeUpLikeThis : $4.99 each
These all natural sheet masks are so good! I tried #StayGorgeous and absolutely loved it!!! My skin felt great after using it! It didn't feel sticky which I always look for since I feel like alot of sheet masks are sticky after you use them. My skin felt smooth and hydrated which is great since I have really dry skin! 5/5

Now, after you've seen how many my bag was so far I was a little disappointed with this one! Only because I felt like the pan could have been bigger! Especially with a bronzer and your using a huge brush. I couldn't fit a brush and felt like it was useless to use....BUT!!!!! With that being said I did use it as a nose contour which I did like. I could also use it as a base eyeshadow too! I know how popular this product is, I just wished the pan size was bigger. 3/5 

So all together my Glam Bag should really cost $56.98!!!!!!!! (That's minus Elizabeth Mott one. I'm pretty sure every other product was in it's full size) I'm still in awe with how amazing my Glam Bag was this month! I really loved all the products and can't wait to get my March bag! I give this bag a 10/10 hearts!!!   

Lots of Love
xo, Lizz


Update : here's my very late video on the glam bag where I talk a little more about the products and how they look!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Glam Bag until now & I feel like I need one. I'm such a sucker for things like this.

    Thanks for sharing.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence - Aubrey
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER