What I Got For Christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2016




        Hello Dolls!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! I can't believe today was Christmas! Seems like yesterday I was still wearing shorts about to get ready for Halloween. This year has gone by in a blink of an eye. With my Grampie's passing this past June it's been a really hard holiday season. Nothing seems right without him here and it's made me sad. But I know he is watching over us and smiling. 
        I decided to share with you some gifts I got this year! The only big thing I asked for this year was an Ikea dresser. I usually ask for a purse or shoes that are designer but I really want to change my room around and finally be proud of it. My theme is white, gold, and pink! I also got the usual refills on beauty products including a few new ones like the Peach Palette from Too Faced! So excited about that and the Mariah Carey MAC collection! So amazing! I got a few clothing pieces from when I went to the outlets with my family! I knew alot of what I was getting already but I did have a few surprises here and there!
        I hope everyone's holiday was amazing!!! Have a healthy and happy new year!!!! 

Lots of love,
xo, Lizz 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER