Fashion Illustration : Me!

Friday, December 12, 2014


Long time no write! Hi everyone! Sorry I've been wicked busy with school, work, finals, life! If you follow my Instagram (ElizzabethHope) you would have seen a few weeks back that I uploaded the picture above! Can you guess who that is? Beyonce?! No I wish...it's ME!! I did a fashion illustration of myself and more to come! This is Lizzie she will be the new representative of Haute-Off-The-Press.com! Kind of like DKNY PR girl! I've wanted to do this for a long time but was too lazy tbh to do it. So everyone welcome Lizzie to the HOTP family! More pictures to come!!! More #OOTDs! More everything! (but no promises cause you know me...lol)

Lots of Love, 
Lizzie 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER