Black && Blue.

Saturday, September 20, 2014




Shirt : American Eagle (similar) | Pants : New York & Company (similar) | Shoes : Sperry (similar) | Purse : Michael Kors (similar) | Necklace : J. Crew (similar) | Ring : Pandora 

I recently just got a job! Finally! I didn't have one all summer but since I'm commuting to school this semester I thought it would be a good idea to get one. I don't want to say where I work but I will say it's a whalllleee of a time! This is what I wore to orientation. Since I don't own anything from the store (YET!) I wanted to wear something that looked like it was from the store so that's why I wore this! Now that I look at the store I'm pretty sure they don't sell black clothing which is fine for me but half my closet it filled with black clothing...#FashionDesignMajorProbs 

Lots of Love,
Lizzie 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Love your outfit - that necklace is perfect!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pairing the chambray tops with non-blue denim pants. So cute! Congrats on the job!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER