Lizzie Lesson : 10 Things The Hills Have Taught Us About Guys

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

In honor of Lauren Conrad (and the rest of The Hills cast on their love in life) getting engaged and all! Now, I grew up watching The Hills (don't forget Laguna Beach and Newport Harbor!!! and The City!) and from watching it I've learned alot about different things. From boys to best friends LC and her group of friends have been through...to say the least...a lot!!! NOW! I present to you 10 Things The Hills Have Taught Us About Guys!!!

1. "I CAN CHANGE HIM!" Oh the quote we've ALL used!

2. I think we all have that ONE PERSON we can't get over!

3. MOVING ON IS EASIER SAID THEN DONE

4. GALS BEFORE PALS GIRLS! 

5. HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US...

6. WE'VE ALL SAID THIS...


7. SO TRUE LC...

8. IT CAN'T BE A THING!!!

9. WHEN A GIRL TAKES THE GUY YOU LIKE...

10. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!!!


I think they said it well! Pretty much how life goes!

Lots of Love,
Lizz 

2 comments:

  1. If I were Lauren, I would have probably used much more colorful words to describe Spencer in that last gif. LOL! But that's why we love LC!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER