The Little Things In Life

Monday, April 15, 2013

         Hello Everyone! Wow. What a day! Today was Marathon Monday in Boston. A day where all the countries from all over the world come together and run a 40K (I believe?) race to the finish line. If you haven't found out already there were two explosion at the end of the finish line this afternoon. So while my friends and I were having a fun time in our campus quad listening to music with the other students that go to my college there was something tragic that happened in the city of Boston. I've been living in Ma for 18 years and nothing like this has ever happened before. Little things here and there but nothing like this. I can't even begin to tell you how scary this day has gone. Not knowing when things are about to happen is an element of surprise that's not wanted. I have personal friends that have family members, friends, and even a fellow pageant girl who ran the race this year who were effected in today's accent. It's also scary to think me and my friends where there right where the accent happened less than 24 hours ago and that could have happened to me.
         During this tragic time you really come to find out who's really there for you and who isn't. A time to realize even the littlest things can mean the most in life. I always think of the little things as the best things in life. Like someone noticing me that I like to little notes I find from friends in my notebooks so when I get to the page I see it. So I guess what I'm trying to get to is always count the little things in life. Like saying I Love You to loved ones, opening a door for someone, talking to someone who looks like they could use a friend and so much more. You never know, it could make their day better.

PS - Do me a favor today and tell someone that you love them!

Lots Of Love, 
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER