I survived the first 3 weeks of college!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wow! It's been a while! I can't believe I survived the first 3 weeks of college! Words that can describe the first 3 weeks...crazy, exciting, nerve-racking, new traditions, all of the above. So many thoughts, feeling, and getting used to my new surroundings! I still don't think I have it all set yet! Every week I have to have my Mom come down to bring me things! I feel bad! But I keep forgetting things!! haha! This week I'm having her bring me sweatshirts and my camera!!! I miss my babies! haha! Although I am trading in my camera :O I know! I want to try out a Canon or get the Nikon D5100 instead of D3100!
Things I'm still getting used to in college....
-the food! I'm becoming a vegetarian here! I haven't ate meat this whole time! I'm dying for a nice steak or hamburger! Not going to lie...I don't totally trust the meat here! Call me crazy I know I am! haha!
-Waking up! One of my roommates wakes up the same time as me most of the time and one wakes up at like 10 everyday...I wake up at 7ish! So waking up and walking around with the squeaky door gets to be very hard sometimes!
-The sound! I live in one of the nosiest dorms of them all!!!!! Not lying, we call it the Zoo...! As we type right now there's someone down the hall blasting music and talking loudly! Although everything echos! Especially the doors slamming!!!   
Yeah...pretty much it for right now! Well here are some pictures from the past 3 weeks! Enjoy! 

Painted my nails for the first week! Told Seventeen Magazine about it and got 37 likes! So cool! Follow me on Instagram! My username is ElizzabethHope!

One of the 1st week outfits! 
Blazer - LC by Lauren Conrad
Black Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Hollister 
Shoes - Tory Burch
Necklace - Forever 21

I find myself straightening my hair alot now...2 reasons..it's quick to style in the morning and I can sleep in a little later if I want because I don't have to wash it everyday!

Fence at my school. It was really cloudy! Idk...I like it! :)

This happened on the same day as the last picture!

My makeup storage! Yes I dedicated the first drawer to makeup! 



Sketches for a class. I'm sketching alot these days as well!

The 2nd weekend on Sunday only my roommate and I went to New York for a trip with my school! So much fun but we got lost :/

New York buildings! I like the silhouette of the buildings but you can see the ones far away!   

New York Collage! Time Square, DASH, LOVE sign, and Madison Square Garden! Yes, We went to DASH! Finally! The Kardashian's store! Loved it! But I thought they designed the clothes for some reason? They don't...they take clothes like Alice and Olivia and others... 


Brandy Melville!!!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! I've been dying to get things from this store! The store itself is very small...well narrow...and there were a ton of people there! I think it's because it was memorial day or something like that...I forget to be completely honest..

My nails currently! Inspired from Pinterest

So I was going to do a New York haul but instead I am just going to wait...My roommate now knows I have a YouTube and a Blog so I'm hoping she'll help me take pictures for my blog while I'm here at college! Other then that everything's been great! I'm having alot of fun and learning alot! Oh and I got hypnotized last night...yeah...let's not talk about that right now... 







7 comments:

  1. love your first nail design. so pretty :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Win a lace dress from Max C London

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how exciting! :) college is amazing! love your outfit that blazer is gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are having a great time in college! Thank you for sharing all of these amazing pictures with us! I loved your outfit with the blazer.

    What are you majoring in? When I go off to college next year, I want to major in Fashion Merchandising. Also, please do a haul! I love your videos! You are one of my favorite beauty gurus!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your nails! College sounds pretty exiting, have fun!


    http://thenerdherddiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I really like your nails and your whole blog! I'm following you now, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER