Ray Ban & Zoya & 18th Birthday!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Screen shot 2012-05-09 at 5.59.18 PM
DSC_0003
DSC_0004
DSC_0014
DSC_0009

Hey Everyone! First off sorry for not updating as much! I'm been crazy busy with finishing up school (12 days in counting!), tennis matches, and trying to get everything ready for my T-Shirt brand! Lo Down Apparel! Check out the website here! www.lodownapparel.blogspot.com 
Yesterday (the 8th) was my 18th birthday!!! Can you believe it I'm 18 years old! It's so weird saying that!!! I didn't get much for my birthday, senior living is hard work I guess...so I asked for gift cards to Nordstrom so I could get the Ray Ban sunglasses!!! Miley Cyrus herself has the same pair! I don't know if they are in the same color but I do know she has round Ray Bans! I love them! Can you say summer sunglasses!!! Then I went to Ulta and got this Zoya nail polish to try out! Eva Chen beauty editor of Teen Vogue RAVES about these!!! I've been looking all over for them and finally found some! Can't wait to try it out!!!  

14 comments:

  1. That nail polish is so cute! No wonder Eva Chen raves about it. I have never tried a Zoya nail polish. Are they good?

    Oh and HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you had a fabulous and fashionable birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nail color,happy birthday
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new shades look great on you! love that color you picked out. oh, and happy belated!!!!!! hope you had a good one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh loving those ray bans!! So perfect for Spring and Summer. Super pretty nail colour too. Happy belated birthday!

    xoxo, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sunnies are amazing! need a pair, gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on turning 18! Just wanted to mention that you have amazingly perfect skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sunglasses!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooowww finally another design of Rayban,.. tiring of bold border hunny XXD


    Love from http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow your ray bans are to die for!!! following you;)


    silvia
    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! I love Zoya nail lacquer! The formula is amazing and it lasts fairly long!!

    thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool ! love the birthday pressie sunnies :)

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love raybans, they look great :) Happy belated birthday!
    xx
    Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER