Runway Report : Erin Fetherston Fall 2012 R-to-W

Friday, February 17, 2012

{all images via style.com HERE}


Hey everyone! It's easy to say Erin Fetherston has become one of my favorite designers!! Her Fall 2012 Ready-To-Wear...I die! I couldn't find a single piece I didn't love! The long maxi dresses, sequins, printed pants and all the draping! Major moment :) Erin calls this a "New-Age Fairytale" according to Style.com. Perfect name I think! I'd wear anything from this collection! Hopefully I can get my hands on it somehow!!! What do you think of the collection?! Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me! :D



Don't forget to follow through BlogLovin!! I'm pretty sure Google Friend Connect is going bye-bye soon :( *tear* or follow via Facebook! OH! and I changed my YouTube! Please Subscribe!!! www.youtube.com/user/ElizzabethHope ;)
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gowns are beautiful. especially the strapless one!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER