Versace for H&M = Love!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011





            Who doesn't like designer deals! From Karl Lagerfeld in 2004, Stella McCartney by Viktor & Rolf in 2005, Madonna in 2007, Roberto Cavalli & Kylie Minogue in 2008, Mathew Williamson & Jimmy Choo in 2009, and Lanvin in 2010 now comes Versace in 2011! When I saw that Versace was designing with H&M I just about died...just kidding! How could I die at a moment like this! Let me just say the word....Versace...ahhh...all better!! A moment in fashion when something isn't over $200 is a great moment for me. I picked out a few of my favorites from this new collection which debuts in stores November 19th in selected stores. (It better be in my mall! Just sayin! haha!) What else can I say...start making your wish list now and start saving up! We don't have much time! 
Check out the Vogue.UK article for more info and to see the rest of the collection! Click here!




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER