Apples to Apples!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Dolls! How is everyone on this lovely Sunday afternoon! Me? I'm stuck inside writing my college essay...and then work...what a life :( Although I did go apple picking this morning with my friends! I love hanging out with them! I feel like it's been so long since I've hung out with them because of school, volleyball, and work. That's why I haven't really been blogging lately :( But I'm making the attempt to blog as many times as I can right now! So here's a little picture update blog for you dolls!



The felids were huge!!! So many apples but alot were rotten or on the ground...

Apples!!! :D Yum!

First day of school outfit!! Cardigan is from Mango for JC Penny, Areopostale brown tank top, Hollister belt, Hollister jeans. (taken from my iPhone sorry for the crappy picture...) ps dont look at my messy room...


I've been pageant dress shopping and I found this dress! I LOVE it! But it's to complicated to wear because when you change backstage you only have literally 1 minute....to bad so sad :( tear! 



Talk to you dolls later! 
PS: Who has played apples to apples?! The card game?! Love that game!! haha!


5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER